Monday, January 13, 2014

Attack on Titan S01E13: Attack on Trost, Part 9

"Primal Desire"

Okay, I admit I'm only watching another episode because I have the theme song stuck in my head and I want to hear it again.

The problem with this "was" is that the "enemy" is a predator. Can you call a natural predator a martial opponent?

And thus can Eren be a traitor?

They should have some sort of armor that deters the soldiers from being grabbed. Spikes or something. Once a Titan has a soldier in its fist he's a goner.

So much anime is about fighting and being strong.

Japanese words I know: minna (everyone), oretachi (we), kuso (damn/shit), matte (wait), baka (stupid), bakemono (monster), kazoku (family), kaizoku (pirate - but not used in this series!), demo (but), nakama (comrade)

So Eren is like the Hulk?

Both Ichigo in Bleach and Eren here had their mothers killed by monsters, and become part monster themselves. Hollows : Titans :: Ichico : Eren

No comments:

Post a Comment