Saturday, January 11, 2014

Attack on Titan S01E04: Night of the Detachment Ceremony - Humanity's Comeback, Part 2

I'm going to have to start blogging these episodes two at a time, I think.

This song during the opening training sequence is awesome.

I always hate how anime characters seem to be able to fly when they jump. I'm glad this series gives them the gear to have that ability.

Annie's kinda hot.

But if she doesn't want to "play soldier" why is she a cadet?

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like Eren very much. He's so self-righteous.

Also, who is the mangaka? The style kind of reminds me of Bleach sometimes?

I don't understand's Mikasa's relationship to Eren. Are they siblings? Just close friends?

How did Colossal Titan just appear out of nowhere?? How do you not see that coming??

No comments:

Post a Comment