Saturday, January 11, 2014

American Horror Story S03E10

This is a nice shot, with Fiona in the mirror behind Marie.

Surely Marie is faking this gratitude, right?

Is that supposed to be Papa Legba?

So...Marie Laveau achieves immortality by killing babies?

I've missed this show.

Special appearances by Stevie Nicks!?!?!

No matter how many times someone is warned about Fiona, Fiona always gets to them.

This special piano performance by Stevie is at once awesome and cheesy.

Marie Laveau/Fiona Goode slash must be real weird.

You ARE the shit, Angela.

I loved New Orleans. I want to go back there.

I would not get rid of that shawl.

"Don't be a hater, dear" I want a t-shirt picture of Myrtle playing the theremin that says that on it.

Is that cocaine supposed to be an offering to Papa Legba?

Yep.

Hahahaha. Fiona has no soul to sell. It's like when zombies came for Homer Simpson's brain and there was nothing there.

Or when Bart sold his soul, I guess.

Nan isn't an innocent. She just killed the neighbor lady.

Well I guess she was close enough!

...so what did they do with the baby?

So Taissa Farmiga is the only witch that nobody has tried to kill. (Except for Stevie)

No comments:

Post a Comment