Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Wire S05E10 "Late Editions"

Are there roller coaster shots in the opening credits just because of that ONE amusement park scene? They don't go back there?

"Be creative, gentlemen." Bunny was creative. That didn't work out too well for him.

Nobody told Marlo that Omar was calling him out??

Marlo's "My name is my name" scene is the most fired up I've seen him and the most I've given a shit about him.

Namond?? He sure cleaned himself up!

I don't like the goatee on Bunny.

Is Kima going to rat out everyone?

Is Bubs going to speak about Sherrod?

Bubbles is one of the most consistently compelling characters on the show.

If Michael gets killed, will that leave Dukie to take care of Bug? Or will he have to go back to his mom?

I do like that Snoop asked how her hair looked before she got shot.

Was I ever supposed to care about Michael?

So is the finale going to be all fallout from stuff that just came up this season? It seems like all of the long plots have been wrapped up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment