Monday, June 16, 2014

Orphan Black S02E09

Aw, look - Alison and Donnie are working together!

I want Helena to have a happy ending.

Delphine's hair is great.

I love that Donnie's solution to getting rid of a body is to dump it in the lake. He's a real Heisenberg.

Kira doesn't really have much of a personality.

Mrs. S looks sassy with those braids.

Last episode we had Dr. Moreau, this episode we have Dr. Frankenstein.

I think Gracie kinda likes Helena.

So religious nut guy wanted Gracie pregnant without having sex?

Are Gracie and Helena going to team up now? Soon?

Yay Donnie and Alison!

Helena "impregnating" religious nut is awesome. That's the kind of role reversal I can get behind.

I wonder if Rachel was just testing to see if Delphine would leak info to Sarah.

Wait, whaaaat??

Ohhh, Delphine was in on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment