Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Wire S04E09 "Know Your Place"

Guys. "Little" could be ironic.

Bunk is at his most interesting when he's interacting with Omar.

They're going to steal Prez's credit card, aren't they.

Aww, they're applying what they learned in Prez's class to a real world situation...gambling...

Why do I feel like Herc isn't going to keep his promise to Bubs?

I thought Kima and Cheryl (is it Cheryl?) got back together? When did they break up again?

Awwww, Prez has really reached these kids.

Oh no. Is Bubbles going to get killed between now and tomorrow??

So will this dinner be all feel-good or a disaster scene?

I love that Bunny isn't telling them how to act at all. Just letting them react and do what they do.

I think I've said it before, but I really like Ronnie and Cedric as a couple.

Did we find out yet if Cedric's wife won her race?

Uh oh. Is Michael going to have his father hit?

No comments:

Post a Comment