Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Wire S04E12 "That's Got His Own"

Marlo's hits seem so much more cold-blooded than Avon's hits were. Is it because they're so explicitly and thoroughly premeditated?

Wait, is this Michael shooting Chris??

Oh it's paintball.

I'm surprised that vacant building was dry enough for the body to mummify like that.

Why is Landsman ripping Lester a new one? Aren't bodies Lester finds no longer Landsman's responsibility?

If the schools have such a funding issue, then Carcetti should be all for academic research grants for school programs (ie, Bunny's program), right?

Is "Farmer in the Dell" the only song Omar knows?

I don't particularly trust Renaldo, but I don't think I'd enjoy being Omar's chauffeur either if he were my boyfriend.

Poor Marimow. It must be tough to be so hated.

Oh Herc. You don't even know how lucky you are that you still have a job. Not to mention the stripes.

I kind of want to be a forensic accountant. Sifting through a paper trail actually sounds like fun to me.

Why is the $50mil school debt just in the papers now? It's not new news.

Oh no, Bubbles. Who are you going to kill?

I kind of like the principal. She's no-nonsense.

Prez's doing sex ed now?

Lex wasn't even a drug murder.

I love Freddie in this role. (Er, the actor who plays Freddie on House of Cards. What's his name? Reg Cathey?)

Dukie's smart with computers. Nowadays he COULD drop out of school and get a good job.

I like Randy's foster mom. I hope Randy doesn't get killed.

Oh no. Sherrod isn't going to wake up, is he.

Did the guy who plays Bubbles get any awards for this role?

Did Daniels let Rawls have that one (putting the stats on Royce) on purpose?

"It's another bright idea" I love that Bunny recognizes that he's kind of a radical.

Oh shit! Fire bombing??

Oh shit. I thought it would be Randy that got hurt in the attack. It was his foster mom?? She was a good lady.

This episode is heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment