Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Wire S05E10 "-30-"

They've already got to the Mayor with this thing?

I appreciate that Kima was the one to rat, because it's the first action she's taken that's really affected other characters. But I wish they'd built up her motivation a bit more.

This courthouse leak thing could maybe have been more interesting.

Why didn't they offer Rawls a State Police position earlier?

Oh good! We do get to see Prez this season

 He's got a beard!

I want to believe Dukie, but I just don't.

Oooh, Jay is going to be pissed if he finds out and nobody told him.

I think this elevator CCTV camera shot may have been the only camera footage shot this season.

Oh! Is Templeton going to kill this guy??

The two things about the newspaper arc that I like are Gus and the story being written about Bubs.

He's not a bad lawyer, I'll give him that.

"You got paid, too." Rawls has a point.

Another dead cop? Who's this one?

Oh, is it McNulty? Cute.

Oh Lester still is from that woman from the first season.

Where's Kima? Why wasn't she at the wake?

Is anything else going to happen, or are the last 20 minutes all epilogue?

Nice moment between Daniels and Carver.

So who's the acting commissioner?? Landsman?

Hahahhahaha, Valchek is the commissioner? Ha.

So what happens to McNulty?

No comments:

Post a Comment