Monday, June 2, 2014

The Wire S03E10 "Reformation"

Brother Mouzon is back?

It's nice to see Bunny take an interest in Carver. I guess.

Ooh, Herc is actually TALKING to the reporter?

 Chances slim as a garter snake is a nice image.

Hm. Carver and Cutty is a nice match-up.

The fuck?? Why'd Marlo just shoot her? (I mean,  I had a feeling she had an agenda, but...)

I actually like Avon a lot more since he got out of the pokey.

I like where this is going with Cutty and the boxing gym. This is interesting.

Hahahaha - Ronnie with the leg cross.

Was that Rawls at the gay bar?? Is that going to be a thing, or just incidental?

...Did String just turn??

Ohhh, is String going to turn state's witness and then get killed and be Carcetti's platform?

It's actually kind of gratifying to see the big bosses get pissed at Bunny finally.

"Damn, Calvin, you know I got the bingo tonight." Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment