Monday, May 5, 2014

Orphan Black S02E03

OMG. She's peeing in a field. I love this show.

This store clerk is adorable.

Another clone!

(I love Cosima's eyeliner.)

I am once again surprised that Brian K Vaughan isn't involved with this show.

I love the way Sarah talks to Kira. She's just straight with her.

I like his beard too, Kira.

Awwww, poor Felix! But I like this interaction between him and Srah.

Is Cosima going to autopsy her own clone?? How eerie!!

Didn't Delphine kiss Leekie at some point? Did they just abandon that storyline? Or did I imagine that?

Ah. So Alison thinks Angie is another monitor.

Angie is not very good at playing soccer mom.

Wait, what happened to Paul?

Ohhhhh Alison, do not self-medicate before opening night.

Is Kira going to get snatched? Because MAN

Aww, I liked that sheriff guy.

You're going to make your captive drive? That seems unwise.

Oh good, we don't have to wait until next episode to see what the plan is for Helena. (I hope it's not rape...)

Oh. Forced marriage. Poor Helena.

Grace don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment