Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hannibal S02E13

Interesting clock-ticking score this episode - in the teaser, in this scene with Bella.

And we're also back to the piano. No more of the Japanese percussion.

This episode is almost a little too stylized.

"They know" - same thing Hannibal said to Garret Jacob Hobbes.

Goddamn I enjoy watching Mads Mikkelson fight.

If Alana gets killed I'm going to be so pissed.

Alana with the gun reminds me of Clarie with the gun in Buffalo Bill's house.

(I figured Abigail was alive. No shock there.)

"You were supposed to leave." "We couldn't leave without you."

The police have now been called to this address twice. Where are they??

Well this is just a bloodbath.

Well. I guess we'll see what happens next season?

WHAAAAAAAAT??? Of all the things I didn't see coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment