Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hannibal S02E10

I hope they get around to addressing the Chilton murder soon...

And how are they going to explain this to Jack?

Oooohhh look how Hannibal gently dresses Will's wounds.

Gross.

So Hannibal and Will are in cahoots now? How are they going to play this

That's the best "This is my design" of  the series yet.

Will looks great in a scarf.

Oh my god, Freddi's cheekbones.

Is that Michael Pitt? It is!

Well that was an elaborate threat.

Weird little scene with the theremin, there.

I don't remember who shot Will. Jack?

Well this is an interesting sex scene. All kinds of interesting. (A gift from the slash gods? Among other things...)

I am again blown away that this is network television.

Why does Freddi suddenly believe Will about Hannibal?

I've never heard lesbianism referred to as "button-stitching"

Wasn't Hannibal's sister the rot of all his issues? Something in the Holocaust, maybe?

I love hearing Hannibal talk about lambs.

Is all this talk of boundaries some sort of sexual negotiation?

"We know where we are with each other" Uh huh.

That's all we needed to see? Hannibal wearing his clear suit in Freddi's room? (With a stag painting over the bed, no less)

I love this show. I love watching this show.

Surely Will would know better than to hold onto the skeleton suit. (I guess not.)

So in this season Will turns into the killer people were convinced he was by the end of last season?

Whaaaaat is happening?

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

"We'll make it together" is a great line. "You slice the ginger" is even better. But is that really Freddi??

This is the strangest dinner date ever.

Nice overlay of their faces at the end there.

I have no idea where this is going, but I anticipate it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment