Saturday, May 3, 2014

Law & Order: SVU S15E20: Post-Mortem Blues

The problem with this season of SVU is that it doesn't lend itself very well to random reruns, which is the bread & butter of Law & Order

Elliot REALLY should show up after this.

A) Way to not mention that you totally LOST Benson because you weren't paying attention, and B) I don't think your assumptions are admissable

What is the point of questioning this forewoman? Is this allowed? And did no one mention she helped Lewis escape?

Like, it's unbelievable to me that after all those years together Stabler doesn't even visit Benson.

Retirement paperwork???

Yeah Murphy!!

Unless this means that Murphy is going to have to leave being Captain? Because I like him being Captain so Olivia doesn't have to be.

Oh good, Murphy in charge. I like this development. I didn't want Liv to stay Captain.

No comments:

Post a Comment