Monday, May 19, 2014

Game of Thrones S04E07

Is he killing those fools just for practice??

I would like to see a children's book called "Arya and the Hound." "And on their journey, Arya and the Hound came across a man dying next to his wheelbarrow."

I hope this isn't the last we see of Bronn :-/

Beefcake.

Does the Red Woman keep her Vagisil and her toothpaste on the same shelf?

Aw shit, people the Lord of Light needs usually end up dead. Stannis is not going to be happy about this.

"'No fire!' shouted the Hound, backing away from Arya."

It seems like the Hound's burn scarring has gotten less grotesque over time. Is that just my perception?

So is Littlefinger like the Snape of this series?

Everyone's headed to the Aerie, so clearly something disastrous is going to happen here.

I feel kind of bad for Lyssa. Her anxiety is so crippling. Get her some SSRIs and I'm sure she'd be perfectly nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment