Friday, September 5, 2014

Masters of Sex S02E04 "Dirty Jobs"

Why would Ginny treat DePaul different for knowing about her and Bill if she was under the impression that Ginny has known all along?

I think Ginny is being unreasonable.

Is...is that Sarah Silverman?

Ohhhh is this Betty's ex??

Don't be dense Bill.

"Once I"m done making Mr. Masters' bed, should I make yours too?" BURRRRRNNNN

It's interesting to see even Virginia be racist.

It looks like my original assessment was right - Libby has become a TV wife to either be hated or pitied.

Oh Betty, just tell him about Helen. You saw what happened last time you lied to him.

Betty and Helen laughing at the dinner table is a beautiful scene.

You know who I don't miss? Ethan.

Bill turning the wooing of patients over to Virginia is a nice turn.

HA! I had a feeling it was him taking down the fliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment