Sunday, September 7, 2014

Homicide: Life on the Street S03E06 "Crosetti"

I started watching S03E04 and Beau said Crosetti was dead. What?? So I looked it up and they aired this season out of order, too. So I skipped ahead so I can watch it in order. SMH.

So Crosetti was on vacation, and then he gets killed. Something going on with the actor?

I thought Crosetti's daughter was like a teenager?

Munch has a younger brother? There's another Munch??

This guy holding the baby saying Crosetti was happy is highly suspect. Oh, it's that friend of his that got shot.

Meldrick hearing Crosetti's tox screen results is a phenomenal piece of acting.

So I guess this episode was all about Meldrick's conspiracy theory about Crosetti's death, which is fitting.

Awwww,  Pembleton gave him an honor guard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment